As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve, the Mississippi Secretary of State’s Office is communicating regularly with the Governor’s Office, MEMA and state health officials to monitor developments of the outbreak. The CDC and the Mississippi State Department of Health have recommended necessary precautions to be taken for the safety and well-being of our citizens.
The following recommendations are for the safety of our community and the action tems are consistent with tactics that are being operationalized at healthcare facilities nationally.
1) Stay home when you are sick
2) Call your health care provider’s office in advance of a visit
3) Limit movement in the community
4) Limit visitors
5) Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
6) If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
7) Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
8) Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
9) Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
We provide the highest quality senior care at our assisted living facility in Carriere, MS, St. Oaks In Home Care Agency is ready to bring the same high level of In Home Care Services to your home.
In Home Care Services is designed to help you take control of your treatment, prevent future declines in your well being, and boost your safety at home.
a) Bring in activities
h) Great Companionship
Let us at St. Oaks In Home Care Agency help you and your loved ones with the above services while maintaining the highest level of in-home care.